Some exciting things about me
So now that i have followers, i wanted to let you guys know some things about me that i’m excited about.
- I’m a senior. I’ll be 18 on February 9th.
- I was born and raised in Nicaragua. That’s central America for the ones who didnt pay attention in Geography.
- I have the WORST sleeping habits, that’s why some post of mine appear late at night
- I have a Dell Laptop, which has never given me any problems until now, that well, the charger died on me.
- I love Cars. I’ve attended Mustang week 2 years in a row. I can put a jeep together and apart in one day.
- I studied Accounting, (and hated it) my freshmen year in HS. So i switched over to Biology which is great!
- I live in MD, i’ve lived here since i was 8.
- I leave to Nicaragua in June to study Marine Biology which i’m SO excited about.
- The time right now is 11:32pm and my WordPress account says it’s 4:05am .
If anyone knows how to fix that, Please tell me.
- I have sisters and brothers and parents.
- I can’t wait to get out of High school
- Animals are just a passion to me.
- I am NOT that great with kids.
- I worked at Noodles & Company
- I am adorable.
- I wear heels, whenever i get the chance to. I love them.
- I have a mind that i believe not many people would understand.
- I can fix people problems like it’s nothing.
- I love meeting new people
- I’ve gone to many places and seen many things
- Costa Rica
- Niagara Falls
- Many States
- My dream vacation : Australia.
- Wish Before i Die : Meet Winter the dolphin